For four weeks starting July 15, players will compete on PokerStars’ Home Game platform to win seats in the 2019 European Poker Tour in Barcelona and in Lex Live 2 tournament series in London.
But what makes this first MuchBetter-sponsored online social poker tourney stand out is that there are six club mini-leagues, each headed by the biggest streamers in the online poker scene:
- Beaker Army – Lex Veldhuis (Club Captain)
- Team OP – EVAisOP (Club Captain)
- Spraggys Un-named Team – Spraggy (Club Captain)
- The Shabanimals – Arlie (Club Captain)
- ATB Rovers – Fintan Hand (Club Captain)
- Grnd empire – Felix Schneiders (Club Captain)
Players choose for which club they want to play, with every club having a maximum of 100 players.
Every weak until August 5, registered online poker enthusiasts will compete with one another, including the club captains. The top three for each week will win Grand Final bonus chips and unique community prizes.
The top 25 players from each club will advance to the Grand Final on August 11, wherein the top 8 players will win the highly coveted seats up for grabs for either the Barcelona or London tourney.
- 1st Place – Full EPT Barcelona Main Event package (worth €9k inc hotels & expenses)
- 2nd Place – EPT Barcelona Main Event Seat (worth €5.3k plus €1,200 towards expenses)
- 3rd Place – EPT Barcelona Main Event Seat (worth €5.3k plus €1,200 towards expenses)
- 4th Place – EPT Barcelona Main Event Seat (worth €5.3k plus €1,200 towards expenses)
- 5th Place – Seat at Lex Live 2 in London including travel and accommodation + surprise VIP experience
- 6th Place – Seat at Lex Live 2 in London including travel and accommodation + surprise VIP experience
- 7th Place – Seat at Lex Live 2 in London including travel and accommodation + surprise VIP experience
- 8th Place – Sunday Million Ticket ($109 = €98) + £250 on their MB account
Online poker enthusiasts must simply have both the PokerStars client and the MuchBetter app to join the Summer Series.
Through the PokerStars client, they can choose their preferred club. Then using the MuchBetter app, players should deposit at least $10 to PokerStars and input the unique deposit code of their chosen club’s ambassador.
To make things even better, players can join multiple clubs, but will be required to choose only one club, as well as their best chip stack, when they reach the Grand Final.
Image from MuchBetter